Happy Valentines Day,
i wanted to make a homemade pizza for so long and today i finally did it!
The recipe is so easy! I hope you enjoy!😋
Recipe (makes 2) :
– 65 g healthy flour ( i used rye-ww)
– 50 g curd
– 50 ml water
– 1 tbsp of oil (i used walnut oil)
– 1/2 a teaspoon baking powder
– pizza spices
– cheese, tomato sauce, veggies, …
1. Mix everything (except the toppings) together in a bowl and let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
2. Form a ball and roll it out on your baking sheet
3. Bake your dough for about 10 minutes on 200 degrees
4. Top your dough with whatever you want and bake it again for 15 minutes. The edge should be crispy.
5. READY TO EAT!😋👍