If you’re also craving something sweet after a meal it’s totally okay to have something special in Amsterdam. 😊
You don’t eat it everyday so it won’t affect your body!
• Frozz: I love frozen yogurt and Frozz is a lot better than the frozen yogurt shop i know in Munich. You could choose different sizes and they were way bigger than here in Munich. I loved the toppings such as brownie bites or a really good granola.
• Yogurt Barn: I haven’t been there as it was too crowed but there you can mix your own yogurt parfait and
choose between many toppings.
• Nutella ice bakery : I think there are no words needed – nutella ice , nutella waffles, nutella crepes, nutella cappuchino, nutella hot chocolate…
• Waffles with toppings : There are a lot of stores which sell typical waffles with toppings of choice such as nutella, whipped cream, cherries, strawberries, bananas, oreos,… Definetly a ‚must have‘ when you’re visiting Amsterdam
• Ben & Jerry’s shop: If you’re a ben&jerry’s fan this you cannot miss this shop. There you can order milkshakes or just icecream with so many flavours we don’t have in germany for example the frozen yogurt ones. I think they were around 20 different flavours. Sadly it was already closed when we came there. Most of the shops are open from 10/11 am until 6 pm.
• Magnum Amsterdam : The magnum store was closed because of a renovation but it’s ready soon and i’ve always wanted to go there.
There are so many more stores,cafés where you can get good food in Amsterdam but these are my favourites and i hope i could help if you’re off to Amsterdam soon!😊👍 And if you already been to Amsterdam, tell me your favourite café!