it is finally time to share the recipe for my current addiction aka quick & easy vegan chocolate protein pudding. I’m so in looooove with it! Depending on how much chocolate mylk you use, you can also create a chocolate sauce.
The recipe is really easy as I prefer having it cold, but I’m sure it works fine as well if you heat it up. 🙂
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) chocolate oat milk (start using less and add more depending on the consistency, the quantity depends on how thick you want it, the less the thicker)
- 1 scoop (30 g) chocolate protein powder (I’m using the vegan one from WomensBest)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp vegan curd
- 1 medium-size ripe banana, frozen (optional – makes it creamier)
- optional for thickness: Xanthan or Psyllium husks powder
-> Place all the ingredients into any standard blender and blend until smooth and creamy. (If I don’t use the banana I just take a shaker)
This pudding can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for extra thickness and creaminess. The longer it sits, the thicker it gets! If you use more milk it kinda get’s more like a chocolate sauce.