For a single serving pancake stack you need:
- 75 gr whole grain/ spelt flour
- 25 gr chocolate protein powder (I used the vegan one from WomensBest)
- 1 egg replacer (1 heaped tbsp chiaseeds/lineseeds + 3 tbsps water)
- 1 tbsp carob powder
- about 150 ml plantbased milk (I used chocolate oat milk)
- 1 tbsp vegan quark/curd
- about 1-2 tbsp xucker (optional)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
1. blend chiaseed-/ flaxeed egg with Xucker and plantbased milk until it gets a creamy consistency
2. combine flour and protein powder with baking powder, carob powder and baking soda
3. Add the quark/curd and redcurrants
4. stir in until the consistency is really creamy.
5. let the dough set for 10-20 minutes in the fridge.
6. heat up coconut oil (1 tsp is enough) in a pan and fry on medium heat.
7. For one pancake I used about 1-2 big tbsps
8. as soon as there are bubbles on the surface , turn around the pancakes
9. When they are ready, serve with anything you like (maple syrup, liquid cocoa, fruits, nut butter,…) and enjoy!
And don’t forget to tag me 😉